INTRODUCTION TO A MOVING WORLD WHERE A PARALYZE BODY STANDS.
Sometimes I let this unstable mind flow
So it can be stopped somehow
But not just shut down, no
I wanna it to be sane happy and light
But it’s so damn hard
So please somebody tell me if this fixable
If I’m fixable, this pains are so real, so itchy, so paralyzing.
No one can see, no one around me sees I’m dying slowly
If there’s a light, a hope a reason or even a minute of feeling life
Let me know before this ends, before i end it
I don’t know how to harmonize this, I just read it and it’s so numbing
I block it out as i always do…
This current thing is so stuck on me I can barely think clear
I wish there were other words, stronger words to really get to my point
I don’t even answer the phone, not anymore
You could never understand the feeling I get when I hear it
I can picture my father’s face, his whispering voice trying to keep calm
I don’t know if he even feels pain at all, maybe I don’t want to know
It’s so heartbreaking, it’s so cold if he does…
I know i will die, but what hurts the most is I feel death already but feeling
everything at the same time, in what dimension am I? In which kind of world this Could be really happening? Is there any other person like me?, I know there’s not but lately I’ve been thinking everything is possible but not in the right kind of way…not in the positive kind of way
Is this really happening?. The mind refuses to believe what the body is feeling, the mind always finds the way, or at least mine to survive, to keep breathing, to keep trying somehow…
I’m just so pissed, so sick, so mad, so sad, so lost, so everything that is bad and Could be bad in a human being gets me everytime. How can someone live without really living?.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario