viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

A WAKE UP OBSESSION

Let’s forget I’m not your type
Let’s pretend I’m one of a kind
Just let’s do that so we can be one
I just love you, adore you,
You have the power to make me awake
Even if it’s 3.40 am
I can´t get enough of you
I hate myself for being so into you
It’s sickness, can you feel it?
Let’s just pretend you do,
So I can go on with this lie
Let’s forget I’m not that smart
That I don´t even know how to
Put a straight face when my world
Is tumbling down
Let’s pretend everything is alright
Let’s forget you wont ever love me
Like i deserve to be loved
But alter all this, is said
But after all this is sad
After all this your perfection hurts, it annoys
After all, I won’t forget yesterday
How can I since I’m not the same(I didn’t even knew who I was then anyway)
I won’t pretend, eventhough I want to.
Let’s get together, pretend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario