Give me some sounds
So I can hear my yelling in disguise
Give me the morning so I can get up
And feel death crawling as I walk
Give the yawning so I can pretend sleepiness
To intermitently lose my head in the middle of the infinite darkness of the room my mind has created.
Give me a body to love and worship
To then tore into pieces gradually and with intencional cruelty
Give me some words so I can find some clarity in this destroyed throat
That can’t even understand what it’s voice says
Give me a voice so it can sing beautifully
But not let be a connection between what the head thinks and it sound
Give me a bright mind
To do every mistake possible
Give me freedom
So I can get stuck in one place to feel thay way
Give me people
So I can feel alienated, different and overlooked
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario